Saturday 12 June 2010

bray dunes to amsterdan

As I woke on the first day I took a few minuites to think about what on the road ahead.

It was amazing how the land changed as i crossed the border into Belgium, it became as flat as you like with plesant roads to drive on. I always try to keep off the main roads.

I never know realy were im going just as long as the compass is facing North (for now).
You never know who you will meet along the way.
wile being on a llittle detoure I came apon a unimog who looked like to be going somewere. we both ended up pulling into a fuel station, wile having a chat to the ocupents it was revealed that they new my cousion! In all the places and so soon too. The Unimog team were Adam, Chloe and Sam. They were heading for Amsterdam as was I were Sam lives but after that Adam and Chloe were on th way to South Africa.

AS we were going the same way we went in convoy.

We arived just outside the city were we went ower own ways. We aranged to meet the following evening for dinner and chat.

I stayed at a campsite called zeeburg, verry frendly people and alsorts of travelers.

that evening i met a guy called Marcous who was an american working in germany and in Amsterdam for a weekend.
so spent the night with him drinking the loverly beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment