Saturday 12 June 2010

1st cornwall 2 france 26th-28th May

SO sorry its taken so long to do this but im not getting on the internet as much as I would like.

I left Cornwall on May 26th and headded straight for London as I needed to say goodbye to my family. It was lovely to see them before I left on this adventure.
Being on London gave me time todo a manic run aroun and pick up anythin g else I had forgotten.

It was Friday 28th of May and time to leave London, but not without calling in to the Royle Geographical Society for a quick goodbye. Thank you Spike for tghe tea and cake befor I left what a way to be sent off into the world!
It wasn't long befor I was sitting at Dover waiting for the ferry. To be honest it hadn't hit me yet on what I was doing but it wasn.t long though, as I watched England disapear over the horizon it did. That was it when would I see the country again.

It was a lovely afternoon as i drove off the ferry into France. It wasnt long before i found my first place to stay, a small seaside place called Bray Dunes.
Setting up camp for the night just tinking about how this will soon be routeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment