Friday 14 September 2012

Ok so Im back in the Uk, and have been here about two weeks now in various places..... Its still all a little strange to me as in a small way I just don't feel like I belong any more! I'm here due to an on going heart problem where 6 months ago I had a little bit of a scare by having news of results from he latest tests. So here I am having a whole bunch of new tests and waiting on news of an upcoming heart operation! I love all my friends and family who have welcomed me on my return and if it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be! We live in amazing world and throughout my journey I have been shown nothing but love no matter what the country. For this I thank you all, the people I have met who have made this journey an unforgettable adventure, i think about you all the time. I feel I have left apart of me in every country I have been. There world is full of love and inspirational people, give it a chance and it will welcome you with open arms. THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment