Monday 30 April 2012

Bought back down to earth with a thump......

Hi all, Ben here. I'm afraid this is the post I was trying to avoid doing and hoping never to do. A short time ago I had some annual test on my heart. Unfortunately over the last year its condition has gone down hill so much it has now reached the point that in just a few moths I will have to return home for a heart operation. Although I ha now trying to cover as much ground as I can, it is at the point I am unable to do some of the activity's I had planed to do, I have also been told if I get any signs of symptoms to be on the next plane back to the UK. I am sorry to have to tell you this as I was hoping to finish before I was due for an operation. I will of course keep you informed of any further news. I will be leaving the Land Rover in the States and plan to return to it to complete the expedition once I'v fully recovered. Thank you all for your support through this time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment