Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas...in Golden, Canada

Staying at the dreamcatcher hostel.

I have just had a wonderful Christmas with some wonderful people......

It all started at 6.45am with an early morning wake up call from Abi (the owner) with a secret Santa at 7am.
Everyone was in the Christmas spirit.

Most of us left the hostel around 8:30am to head up to kicking horse mountain for some Christmas day snowboarding and skiing.

We met for a drink at the Eagleseye bar for a festive drink.

As I hadn't been on a board for a few years and so being my first day I did more than my fair share of wipe outs.
It was really having a couple of others with me on a few runs to watch me wipe out!

I ended being up there for the whole day but by the end of it every muscle in my body had turned to jelly.

Let the evening commence.....

Well on returning to the hostel it was time to start getting ready for Christmas dinner. Just about everyone was cooking.
So at around 7:30pm when we started to eat...
It was a fantastic meal with great company.
With a few festive games to be had after.

Well the night draws to a close, on the wonderful day.
Merry Christmas everyone

Thank you
Abi and Jerold
owners of the dreamcatcher hostel Golden, Canada
For making this a Christmas to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment