Monday 5 September 2011

After a few great days in Yakutsk and meeting some wonderful people it was time to leave and make my way to Magadan!!!

I left the city on rather cloudy drizzly day. i made my way to the ferry where I borded straight away but still sat here waiting to leave for around half an hour till we left.
As I sat in the car watching as we floated down the river back to the other side I couldn't help but feel a little sad as I was starting my final leg across Russia.

Well the ferry takes around an hour to cross from one side to the other but its a lovely ride either way costing 470 roubles for the land rover.

The drive today was quit spectacular with the vast changing colour of the trees.... Such a vast aray of colours over a huge scale.
I must admit even though I won't be driving the summer route of the road o bones I am really happy that I get to see this magical change of coloures.

I arrived at the river at around 6:30pm. Even though there was a boat waiting to go I decided to camp this side and cross in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment